Here it is ! We have finally made a video to show you how to
construct a "Cabin Life" cabin kit base. Whilst most of our cabin kits are
Ikea like to construct the hardest part and the most important part is
getting the base level and square.
Click here to see base construction video.
The minimum site requirements for a Granny Flat approval are as follows:
• Property must be at least 450m2 in area
• Property needs to be zoned residential
• Property must be at least 12 metres wide at the building line of the proposed detached granny flat.
• Maintain a 3.0m setback from the rear and 0.9m from side boundaries
• Maintain a distance of 3.0m from any existing trees that are over 4m in height
• Maximum 60m2 internal area for your granny flat